Are you tired of treating Acne with only medicines or over the counter remedies that are providing desired results?
Do you feel frustrated because of the marks that acne leaves in the forms of scars?
Do you feel different because of your scars?
If you are tired of dealing with acne on a daily basis and want to fight back, then reach out to Carelife Style.
At Carelife Style, Dr. Fatima Aziz and the Clinical Team offer a multipronged approach to acne treatment, including medications, cosmetic interventions and advanced treatments utilizing latest state-of-the-art laser treatments such as Laser Genesis, Pico- & Nano-Genesis and Pearl Fractional to help with active acne as well as to deal with scars.
Do you know?
Acne Vulgaris is a commonly occurring skin condition in the US and worldwide. It affects every 3 in 4 young adults and is a constant cause of anxiety among teens. You’re not alone! What is ACNE?
Acne is a chronic skin condition that occurs when your hair follicle complex becomes filled with oil and dead skin cells causing a plug with proliferation of specific bacteria and inflammatory cells. This inflammation then in turn causes pimples, especially on the face, shoulders, back, neck, chest, and upper arms and potentially anywhere on the skin. Subsequently this can lead to scarring if not properly managed. There are different types and stages to acne, from mild to severe forms.
Causes and risk factors; here are the common ones:
- Bacteria: Proliferation of specific bacteria within the hair follicle complex triggers inflammatory response.
- Hormonal factors: In adolescence and at certain times in life, the level of androgens increase producing more sebum under the skin. Menstrual cycles can be another trigger.
- Emotional stress: whether during teenage years or later in life, stress can be a significant trigger to the formation of acne lesions.
- Diet: For example, milk proteins, chocolate (sugars) and caffeine can trigger or aggravate acne.
- Oily Skin: From excessive sebum production and other factors, oily skin can make a person more prone to Acne.
Types of Acne Lesions
Acne pimples differ in size and color. The intensity of the acne lesion depends on multiple factors.
- Whiteheads: Small clogged pores that are confined under the skin.
- Blackheads: Dead skin cells obstructing pores. These are black lesions visible on the skin.
- Papules: Tiny small pink bumps, caused by inflammation under the surface of the skin.
- Nodules: Large painful pimples that bulge on the skin surface and represent more severe form.
Using Energy Based Modalities as Treatment
Our Clinical Aesthetic Team by utilizing energy based treatments, such as can be delivered by Cutera’s Excel® V or more advanced lasers, can direct heat to penetrate the subcutaneous layers in order to induce skin rejuvenation and revitalization.
- A healthier, rejuvenated and revitalized skin can mitigate the propensity for Acne or can help the healing process of an inflamed lesion.
- The benefit is maximally obtained when a series of these treatments are delivered in order to achieve a more lasting or continued effect.
- Laser Genesis technique, for example, may also be combined with other energy modalities, medications and creams, or chemical treatments to achieve additional skin rejuvenation and revitalization.
- Acne manifests differently in different individuals and at different times in life depending upon risk factors and stressors. As such, through a clinical evaluation process by our experienced Aestheticians and Medical Providers, Carelife Style’s Acne Care Team will be able to develop a more tailored and optimized regimen. Getting to know your skin and understanding the options available to you is vital to achieving desired results.
Why Carelife Style for the care of your skin and management of Acne?
Carelife Style is a Clinical Aesthetic practice that utilizes FDA approved devices and medical treatments along with conventional cosmeceutical interventions. The Acne Care Team at Carelife Style is licensed to provide a broad spectrum of treatments. The team, led by Dr. Fatima Aziz, has significant experience in the practice of medicine as well as aesthetics offering peace of mind that she or he is in good hands. For more details, visit our website or book an online consultation today here.
Why visit us?
You can get rid of recurring acne by taking several sessions with Dr. Aziz as Laser Genesis results don’t come overnight. For more details, visit our clinic for availing amazing treatment packages or book an online appointment here.
How to Get An Appointment?
CareLife Medical & Style helps you live your life as you wish to, eradicating any physical changes that can be done without pain or any side effects. Click here to get swift access for online appointments.
How Much Time Does the Skin Take to Recover?
You will need multiple sessions of laser treatment for perfect results. However, the laser treatments at CareLife Medical & Style cause no after-effects and do not require any special recovery time or medications. You may be prescribed a sunscreen to go outside, but other than that, you are good to go out.